($40,000 — For more information or to register
for a Hall of Fame package, please contact
Emma Green at 617-582-8342)
All fielding activity participants must be 15 years or older at the time of the event
This package includes the following:
Please note: The batting and fielding participants do not need to be the same players (but can be if they'd like).
• Batting spots for 12 participants (25 pitches per batter) Registration Fee: $3,000*
• Fielding spots for 12 participants (30 minutes on the field per fielder with six people on the field at one time)
• Priority scheduling for batting and fielding times
• Opportunity for 2 of your guests to announce each member of your team as he/she steps up to the plate from the official Red Sox announcer's booth
• Breakfast or lunch in a private suite for all team members (24 max capacity in suite)
• John Hancock Fenway Fantasy Day to benefit the Jimmy Fund T-shirts for all team members
• Jimmy Fund hat for all team members
• Official Jimmy Fund baseball jersey for all team members
• "I Hit the Wall" T-shirt (if participants hit it!)
• Goodie bags filled with baseball essentials for all team members
• Private access to the visitor's locker room and visitor's dugout
• Private team batting clinic with a batting coach in the visitor's batting cage
• Announcement of each participant at-bat over the Fenway Park Public Announcement system
• Projection of each team member's name on Fenway Park's jumbotron
• Professional photo taken of each team member at-bat
• Exclusive access to the Red Sox dugout
• Professional team and individual photos taken in the Boston Red Sox dugout
• Admission for 100 guests to cheer your team on from the grandstands (please note that suite, dugout, and on-field access is limited to the on-field participants only)
• 2 tickets to return to Fenway Park on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 as the Red Sox play the Baltimore Orioles during the WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon. Experience firsthand how your fundraising efforts are making an impact on the fight against cancer while cheering on the Red Sox!
Fundraising Minimum: $37,000
All fundraising supports innovative cancer research and compassionate patient care at Boston's Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Thank you for teaming up with the Jimmy Fund and John Hancock to strike out cancer!
*Please note: Registration fees are due upfront and are not tax deductible. The outstanding package balance can be paid outright or you may fundraise to collect the remainder of the balance.
A $3,000 registration fee is due upon signing up for the event. $25,000 is due two weeks before the event and the remaining balance of $12,000 is due two weeks after the event. Credit Card Policy:
The fundraising minimum is due by two weeks after the event. All participants must agree to be personally responsible for the fundraising minimum. Any balance remaining 14 days after the event will be charged to the credit card submitted during registration.
The Jimmy Fund is a 501(c)(3) organization.
© 2001 – 2013, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute