Check out our other packages: PINCH HITTER | GOLDEN GLOVE
This package includes the following:
This package is for one individual and may not be shared or split up.
All fielding activity participants must be 15 years or older at the time of the event.
Registration Fee: $250*
- Batting and fielding for one participant (20 pitches at bat and 30 minutes on the field)
- Lunch or dinner at Fenway Park
- Gift bag filled with Jimmy Fund and baseball essentials
- Warm-up batting session in the visitor's batting cages
- Exclusive access to the visitor’s locker room and visitor's dugout
- Announcement of your at-bat over the Fenway Park public announcement system
- Chance to run the bases after at-bat
- Projection of your name on Fenway Park's jumbotron
- Photo taken of your time on the field
- Exclusive access to the Red Sox dugout
- Admission for guests to cheer you on from the grandstands (please note that food, dugout, and on-field access is limited to the on-field participant only)
Fundraising Minimum: $2,250
For information about this year's event please contact Teresa Dabrila at 617-582-8342 or Teresa_Dabrila@dfci.harvard.edu.
All fundraising supports innovative cancer research and compassionate patient care at Boston's Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Thank you for teaming up with the Jimmy Fund and John Hancock to strike out cancer!
*Please note: Registration fees are due upfront and are not tax deductible. The outstanding package balance can be paid outright or you may fundraise to collect the remainder of the balance.
A $250 registration fee is due upon signing up for the event. $1,500 is due two weeks before the event and the remaining balance of $750 is due two weeks after the event.
Credit Card Policy:
The fundraising minimum is due by two weeks after the event. All participants must agree to be personally responsible for the fundraising minimum. Any balance remaining 14 days after the event will be charged to the credit card submitted during registration.