Increase your fundraising for John Hancock Fenway Fantasy Day by using the tools and strategies below!
How to get started:
How to fundraise online:
- Email your friends, family, co-workers, and classmates the link to your webpage so they can support you as you fundraise to conquer cancer
- Where your money goes: Share this information to let your supporters know how their contributions help in the fight against cancer
- Share the "It takes more than courage to beat cancer" handout with donors to explain why gifts to John Hancock Fenway Fantasy Day are crucial to Dana-Farber's mission
- For more tips on reaching your goal, check out:
How to go the extra mile:
- Post a Tweet and update your Facebook status to spread the word: "Help me strike out cancer and support John Hancock Fenway Fantasy Day to benefit the Jimmy Fund: [insert link to fundraising page]"
- Share the Jimmy Fund’s latest Fantasy Day posts to promote your efforts. Like us on Facebook here!
- Hold your own baseball game! Participants can make a gift to your batting and/or fielding fundraising as you warm up for John Hancock Fenway Fantasy Day
- Host a viewing party. Invite your friends and family to watch your favorite baseball team play ball and have a collection or opportunity drawing
- If you are organizing a party, opportunity drawing, or any type of event or special project as a John Hancock Fenway Fantasy Day fundraising initiative, please contact the Jimmy Fund beforehand for tips and support